Twitter

01 July 2010

Lunchtime Standoff

Midday was filled with drama in the office today. Around noon, a few people started getting hungry. Jake asked me what I was going to do for lunch. Of course, as I had been working hard like I always do, I had not thought about lunch. I figured a grilled chicken salad was the way to go. Jake suggested "Toxic Hell" (a.k.a. Taco Bell), which I found agreeable, although I didn't think I'd be able to go myself.

Tam piped up, "Does anybody want to eat today?" Of course, everyone wanted to eat. No one could decide what we wanted or who would go pick it up. Bibi's, Thyme Out Deli, Taco Bell, Buffalo Wild Wings, Jason's Deli, and Dominos Pizza were all suggested.

Not to worry though, the dilemma has been resolved. Three large, one-topping pizzas are on the way from Dominos Pizza. Congratulations to the pizza industry.

No comments: