Twitter

07 May 2010

Pizza Friday

We ordered pizza for an office lunch today. I suppose maybe it's an early Mother's Day celebration. Jake was a little nervous about it because he's been made to feel like a bad robot this week by "Ms. Process". He thought it was going to turn out to be some kind of finger-pointing affair. But just as he often finds out, not everything is always about him.

MQ was reluctant to eat pizza from Domino's due to their reputation of discrimination against our gay brothers and sisters. He won't stand for it. But nevertheless, I've never seen someone eat so much homophobic pizza in my life! By the way, I will also say that I've never seen anyone eat lunch and answer so many phone calls at the same time like he can. The man's got talent.

Thank you and good afternoon.

No comments: